one week To Go!!!
Tribe Norfolk is just two weeks away and we're so excited to meet you all and celebrate together with a weekend of music, food, wellness and creativity! If you haven’t yet booked your tickets then you can get them here - DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE ALSO.
Below are some key bits of information to help you enjoy your weekend to the max!!!
Gates open at 9.45am on the Saturday and 9.15am on the Sunday
- Festival Times - Saturday 10am - 11pm & Sunday 9.30am - 6pm
- You can find directions to Happy Valley here.
- Bring cash as phone signal is patchy so card payments will not be available with all traders.
- Camping must be pre-booked and we will not be able to accommodate you on the day if you have not already booked and paid for your spot. We will direct you to the camping area on arrival. Contact us at email@example.com to book camping.
- There is open water on site so it is imperative that children are supervised at all times.
- Happy Valley is a woodland site with uneven ground so flat shoes are recommended.
- No food or drink is to be brought onto the festival site (please keep your food in the camping area if you are camping with us).
- If you are camping, please note that we are a Norfolk Wildlife Trust site and all rubbish must be taken home with you.
- NO GLASS
- NO FIRES
- No dogs are allowed other than guide dogs.
Doors for Tribe Norfolk Weekend will open at 9.45am on Sat 13th July and music will continue until 11pm. On Sunday 14th July doors open again at 9.15am and the festival finishes at 6pm. See you then!!!
The Tribe Norfolk Team